Courtesy – MCKS Pranic Healing
What is Twin-Heart Meditation
This meditation is truly special. It works on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels to open the heart chakra (the emotional heart) and the crown chakra (the spiritual heart), thereby enabling you to draw down a great amount of high-quality divine energy into the crown. The prana that this meditation produces greatly promotes physical and mental health as well as inner illumination.
In fact Meditation on Twin Hearts flushes and cleanses the aura using the Spiritual energy thereby clearing and sharpening the mind and calming the emotions. It basically works as a spiritual shower. When the aura is clean and bright you will experience calmness, stillness and as a result a higher level of awareness. The other benefits listed below are only the positive side effects.
Benefits of Twin-Heart Meditation:
- Mental and Physical Relaxation
- At its most basic, meditation is a mental exercise that helps you achieve deep relaxation of mind and body.
- Meditation helps your circumvent the fight-or-flight response, a set of involuntary bodily reactions that include increased adrenaline production, heart rate and blood pressure.
- Psychological researchers have discovered that stress and other negative emotions, such as fear, anger and anxiety, produce the same physiological, neurological, and endocrinological changes in your body that the fight-or-flight response does.
- As you meditate, you learn to keep your attention on each discrete moment as it presents itself to you. You note each breadth, thought and external impression that registers upon your senses objectively and without judgment.
- This essence of moment-to-moment awareness allows you to have true reflection, not only on the inner workings of your thoughts, but also your daily existence.
- Most of us lead lives that are too hurried and filled with non-essential chores. We have lengthy, personal to-do lists that we make without full consideration of their true value to us.
- When you incorporate mindfulness into meditation and daily life, you see many of these activities will become mindless and unimportant.
- Stillness is an inner state brought about by becoming aware of the space between your thoughts, and focusing on this gap between your impressions. Just as retention, the pause between inhalation and exhalation is the secret to a powerful pranic breath.
- When there chaos in the mind through constant chatter and the presence of negative emotions, fears, and anxieties- true mental and physical health are not possible. Nor are higher goals such as self-realization possible. But stillness makes these goals attainable.
- More Overall Energy, Improved Health
- Meditation helps free you from the negative emotions and limiting beliefs that are the roots of many physical ailments. The ability to maintain a state of stillness, even for a brief period of time, produces powerful energetic and health change.
Meditation on Twin Hearts is effective in stress relief, relaxing the mind, and calming agitated emotions, hence its application in Stress Management Programs.
To arrange a Free Twin-Heart Meditation Session, please contact us