Will you look back on life and say, “I wish I had,” or “I’m glad I did”? -Zig Ziglar.
What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is future-focused, looking forward to gain clarity on what you do not like about yourself and what can be done about it (move forward). It is one of the powerful support systems which help you to move in the right direction. It will help you work through issues that are holding you back from enjoying the life you deserve.
We always want to know the benefits of life coaching. Well, this depends on what “the client’s issue” is but generally they are
- Greater self-awareness, personal satisfaction and enhanced performance.
- Right balance of work and life.
- Understanding what you want and what you need to get it.
- Achievement of personal and professional goals.
- Feeling more confident, positive and optimistic.
- Appreciating and acknowledging skills, abilities and achievements.
- I want to find my right career. I am lost!
- I want to come out of my comfort zone, e.g. I am not truly living the life I want to; There things I want to do someday (but “someday” never seems to come); I am putting things off because I am too busy with day-to-day life; I know what I want to do but don’t know where (or how) to start, etc.
- I want to achieve my goals but don’t know how.
- I want to have a better relationship with my spouse.
- I am always anxious, angry, furious and adamant. (This could be a sign of stress.)
- I want to make sure I am on the right track and direction.
These are just a few… There are many… so many, again depending on the client’s issue.
How does it work:
You first have an introduction session (I call this a “bonding session”) with the coach to discuss your needs and issues. I will give you 1 session free (40 minutes) with no obligation to continue. Now, most of the sessions are through telephone or on Skype because it saves travel time. So you can be anywhere in this country but still we can have our sessions as scheduled. Fantastic, isn’t it? Once the sessions are booked, I will send you a few exercises and a contract agreement to complete and all you need to do is return them to me before our next session. I will help you with many other tools and exercises as we progress through the sessions.
If you still want to know something which is unanswered then please don’t hesitate to mail me, call me, skype me… So, what are you waiting for? Step out of your comfort zone.