DR. ALIAKBAR MAIMOON (Ph.D):
A young and dynamic Business Psychologist with experience in HR, Stress Coaching and Clinical issues. A professional with diverse career history, and experience of working in a variety of environments. He loves helping people and businesses reach their fullest potential and overcome their self-imposed constraints and limiting beliefs. He likes introducing strategy and structure with a pragmatic approach in organization and has delivered a range of organization development interventions in the management arena.
A firm believer in continual professional development with a wide range of qualifications from diploma in coaching through to a postgraduate degree in Business Psychology. Aliakbar Maimoon is a facilitator who guides and drives his clients towards accomplishing their work-related or personal goals — to achieve that elusive work-life balance. He has successfully coached a variety of people whose desired outcomes ranged from getting their project done, becoming assertive & positive, proving their ability to others, making the right career choice, losing weight, stress management, etc. He loves coaching as it enables him to see individuals at their best and enjoys when the client step out of their comfort zone allowing them to take another step further fulfilling and living the life they deserve. He addresses his patients as ‘clients’ because he does not like labeling them.
He helps people find the root cause of their physical/psychological illnesses using some powerful diagnostic tools that link the symptoms of the illness to the triggering event. Once identified, it is possible to use tools such as EFT, Access Bars, Matrix Reimprinting, NLP, Hypnotherapy, Pranic Healing and the rest to bring about great transformation and healing to the being.
Are you looking for a different possibility than what you are currently experiencing? Then you are at the right place!!!
- November 2016 Doctor of Philosophy from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines, Sri Lanka.
- January 2011 Merit in MSc Business Psychology from University of East London, UK.
- March 2011 Diploma in Intermediate Executive Coaching from Academy of Executive Coaching, accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF), EMCC and AC recognized course, London, UK.
- NES miHealth Practitioner (Trainee),
- Bach Flower Remedy Practitioner,
- EFT Advanced Practitioner,
- Certified Angel Card Reader,
- Meta-Health Practitioner,
- Meta-Healing Process Practitioner,
- Advanced Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner,
- Access Consciousness Body Process Practitioner.
- Access Consciousness Foundation and Level 1,
- Access Bars Practitioner,
- NLP Practitioner,
- Hypnosis Practitioner,
- Pranic Healing Practitioner.
- International Meta-Medicine Association;
- International Why am I Sick Association;
- Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques.
- ANLP India,
Addictions, Mental Illnesses and Chronic diseases.