Is there scientific evidence to prove NLP works?
NLP is a method of study of excellence, not a given model. The measure that it works is the ability to reproduce the same result as the person modelled. There are now hundreds and thousands of success stories with NLP but the true test is how it works in any particular situation.
How can NLP help Businesses and organizations?
NLP has infinite benefits for businesses and organizations, most notably in functions such as
- Communication ,
- Setting goals and targets,
- Rapport building with clients,
- Sales & Marketing,
- Decision Making,
- Strategic Planning,
- Managing conflicts,
- Performance Management and many more.
How can NLP help me in my personal life?
Again, NLP can benefit personally in many ways such as:
- Achieving personal goals and objectives,
- Changing unwanted behaviours and feelings,
- Changing limiting beliefs,
- Changing states such as low self-esteem, confidence, etc.
- Eliminating unwanted habits and fears,
- Work-Life Balance and many more.